Save the Date For the FEWA 2019 National Conference
The Conference for Experts in all fields and of all experience levels.
The FEWA National Conference is a 2-day learning and networking experience providing advanced training skills for all levels & disciplines of experts. Over 60 people attended the 2017 National Conference in San Francisco to network with and learn from experienced attorneys & fellow experts. Some of the topics at the 2017 Conference included:
- Protecting the Expert Witness During Depositions and Testimony
- Digital Evidence for Experts - Better Exhibits with Photography and Video
- Mock Depositions and Cross Examinations by the Aggressive Opposing Attorney
- Search Engine Optimization & 10 To-Do's for Your Expert Witness Practice
- Hearsay and The 'Sanchez Case'
- Cyber Security
- Techniques to Help Your Attorney Prepare the Expert for Testimony to Establish Credibility
- and more!
Bar Association of San Francisco
301 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111