Maurice Robinson is one of the nation's top hospitality experts. He has testified as an expert witness over 80 times this century; has served as an arbitrator over 40 times; and has mediated a dozen matters, as well. He has a financial, market, economic and valuation skill set honed over 40 years as a top-level consultant to real estate and hotel developers, investors, operators, brands, lenders, and land-owning public agencies.
As an economist and appraiser, he can estimate lost profits or value under multiple situations, including developing supportable "But For" scenarios.
Expert witness testimony, damage calculations, lost profits
- Hotel and real estate industry business issues expert
- Fluent in ground & building leases; concession contracts,
- franchise, management, partnership & JV agreements,
- development agreements and loan docs.
- new development planning, market demand & financial analysis
- 40 years of consulting experience resolving disputes
- Won top award for real estate consultants & appraisers
- Appraised the Grand Canyon National Park for the NPS
- Trained arbitrator & mediator, State-Certified Appraiser
- APPRAISALS & APPRAISERS
- HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
- REAL ESTATE