Ms. Kadosh, a real estate broker, has been providing attorneys with pre-litigation and litigation/arbitration support since 1987.
As an expert witness, she stands ready to testify to the standard of care as well as customs and practices of California licensees and supervising brokers with respect to real property and business opportunity transactions.
After an initial conversation, Ms. Kadosh will be happy to send you a Fee Schedule for consultation, testimony at deposition, arbitration, trial, and public hearings.
Download (PDF 440 kB)
Real Estate Broker (CalBRE Lic # 00819162), licensed in 1981
- Pre-litigation case evaluation
- Expert testimony and case preparation since 1987
- Standard of care/practices for brokers and agents in real property transactions, including agency relationships, fiduciary duty, due diligence, disclosure
- Qualified in Superior Court: see attached curriculum vitae
- Testified at 100+ depositions, 13 trials, 6 arbitrations
- Real estate educator, since 1983
- Revision author/Real Estate Practice Instructor & Student Guides, 2002, 2010, 2016
- 2000 and 2005 President/Berkeley Association of REALTORS