Ms. Claudia Lezell’s Bibliography:
• Has been in the floor covering industry since 1983 and has also owned and operated a full-time retail floor covering and interior design establishments for over twelve years.
• Since 1995, has owned and operated Inspections Too, Inc., a full-time floor covering inspection and consulting service.
• Holds a degree in deaf education and her years of teaching experience has exposed her to several methods of teaching techniques. Ms. Lezell, in partnership, is one of the past owners of Flooring Technology Institute, an approved Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) school of learning, Ms. Lezell is also an approved IICRC instructor and still instructs the IICRC Hard Surface Inspection curriculum.
• Ms. Lezell’s extensive work as part of numerous forensic floor covering failure teams has also given her “hands-on” experience in a myriad of major floor failure cases. Ms. Lezell has also had the privilege to work alongside some of the most recognized, published, and experienced technical experts in the field.
• Ms. Lezell has also spearheaded and led the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICR) Hard Surface certification Floor Covering Inspector Program since 1996 and has participated in numerous floor covering, specification and construction-related technical committees. Previously, Ms. Lezell was also the appointed Vice Chair of the IICRC Out Reach committee and Hard Surface Standards.
• Ms. Lezell has actively lectured at national and regional conferences and floor covering trade shows, She is also recently published in the peer-reviewed, IICRC Technical Journal.
Download (PDF 1 MB)