Brooks Hilliard is an experienced consultant, computer industry executive and software developer. In his international consulting practice, he has been engaged more than 200 times by clients seeking to select and implement new business computer systems (including hardware, software, networking, computer services, etc.) and/or needing assistance in dealing with major information and communications technology decisions.
* Systems and software non-performance, including computer systems and software defects (ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.), including systems implementation issues.
* Patent, trade secret and copyright (intellectual property) litigation related to business-oriented systems and software.
* Software licensing and systems contracting.
* Computer forensics (eDiscovery) and data tampering.
* Other information technology matters, including those relating to computer crime, regulation, governmental procurement, and tax issues.
Download (PDF 217 kB)