Congratulations to FEWA’s newest Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (CFLC) Credential recipient!
Homer Peterson of the Houston Chapter was granted the professional designation of Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (CFLC). By virtue of his qualifications as a practicing expert witness, he met the minimum criteria required of Certified Forensic Litigation Consultants.
- 40 yr construction, safety, fall protection, speaker/teacher
- Relationships with more than 80 GC's and CM's
- Oversight > 350 projects in 21 U.S. states and territories
- Oversight > 28,000,000 sqft metal floor, roof deck installed
- Oversight > 400,000 tons of structural steel erected
- Oversight > 39,000 precast and tilt-wall panels erected
- Multi-employer construction sites, high-rise construction
- OSHA regulations, safety programs, safety training
- Investigations - accidents, fatalities, personal injuries
- Construction disputes, standard and best practices
Learn more about Homer by visitng his FEWA Profile.