Registration is now open for the FEWA 2019 National Conference! Learn more about this unique two-day learning & networking experience that provides advanced training skills for all levels and disciplines of experts and forensic consultants. The conference programming is strategically broken out to cover the nuts and bolts of being an expert (day one) and getting down to business and actually doing the job (day two.) The 2019 FEWA National Conference will be held on April 26 and April 27 in San Francisco, California.
2019 NATIONAL CONFERENCE PROGRAMMING
Friday, April 26 -
RUNNING A THRIVING, ROBUST EXPERT WITNESS & FORENSIC CONSULTING BUSINESS
- Top 10 Ways to Get Hired & Re-Hired: Attorneys Give it to Us Straight!
- Skeletons in Your Closet? How Attorneys Dig Up Dirt on Experts & Their Testimony
- Money is Time: Fees, Billing, Getting Paid, Taxes, Oh My!
- Organization is Money: Vast Amounts of Documents, Assistants, Tools of the Trade
- Key Issues Nobody Talks About - But All Experts Experience
- Becoming a Forensic Consultant: Your Next Career
- Ethics & Retaining Attorneys: Protecting Yourself So Lines Are Not Crossed & How Best to Respond If They Are
- Networking Strategies Specific to Expert Witnesses & Forensic Consultants
- Ask the Attorneys Anything!
- Networking Reception
Saturday, April 27 -
ADVANCED TESTIFYING: DEPOSITIONS, TRIALS, ARBITRATIONS & MEDIATIONS
- Maintaining Your Confidence & Competence While Being Pummeled on the Stand
- How Do Judges & Jurors View Expert Witness and What You Can Do About It
- Female Expert Witnesses: Being Effective if You Are One— Empowering Men to Work with Them
- 10 Key Recommendations For “Preparing” to Testify at Deposition or Trial
- Video Depositions: Deadly Errors We Unknowingly Make as Experts
- Dealing with Opposing Attorneys’ Skillful, Slick, or Shady Strategies at Deposition & Trial
- Essential Deposition & Trial Testimony Tips: Expert Reports, Rock-Solid Opinions, Opposing Experts & More
- Skillfully Responding to Questions You Do NOT Want to Talk About
Conference attendees have the unique opportunity to elevate their career through education and networking at the 2019 Annual Conference. Every session is tailored and directly applicable to you, as a novice or seasoned expert witness or forensic consultant. In addition to two days of education, attendees benefit from networking with other peers and attorneys.