Congratulations to FEWA’s newest Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (CFLC) Credential recipients!
Paul Gentosi of the Orange County Chapter and William Acorn of the Arizona Chapter were granted the professional designation of Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (CFLC)™. By virtue of their qualifications as a practicing expert witness, they met the minimum criteria required of Certified Forensic Litigation Consultants. Paul and William were officially approved by the FEWA National Board of Directors on December 7, 2018.
- Successful expert testimony in Los Angeles and San Diego Superior Courts
- Litigation support, construction defects, standard of care, repair recommendations, cost of repair
- Commercial, industrial, distribution, public works, medical, apartments, single family
- President of M & G Contracting Services, License #B-902510
- Principal of Construction Experts Collaborative
- B.S. Degree, California State University Long Beach, 1972
- Over 40 years of general building experience
- Management experience in multiple complex projects
- Real-world experience ranges from hands-on in the trades though upper level executive management and oversight
- Construction Management/Oversight
- Expert analysis and engineering consulting
- Project Design and Management Consulting
- Forensic Analysis and Litigation Consulting
- Mentoring & Advanced Education
- Degrees/Licenses: BSME, Registered Professional Engineer in AZ, CA, CO, IA, IL, NV, NH, NM, OR, TX, UT, WA
- Board Certified Diplomate Forensic Engineering, NAFE
- ASHRAE Fellow
- Registered with NCEES
- Visiting lecturer at ASU Del E. Webb School of Construction
FEWA established the Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (CFLC) credential in 2014 for qualified expert witnesses and forensic consultants. The CFLC is granted exclusively to FEWA Professional members who have met the eligibility criteria established requiring significant participation in FEWA activities and completion of education courses in the subjects of forensic analysis, litigation consulting and expert witnessing.
To learn more about the CFLC credential, visit https://forensic.org/certification/.