December 18, 2020
The Forensic Expert Witness Association is pleased to announce the newly elected 2021 National Executive Committee and Board of Directions.
The FEWA National Executive committee will guarantee FEWA’s alignment of professional development, ethics and promotion of forensic consultants in all fields of discipline. They will be dedicated to contributing strategies and operational plans for providing networking, credibility, professional development and a community of trusted experts to FEWA membership.
The 2021 FEWA National Executive Committee is composed of the following members:
- President: Mitchell Cohen, CPA, CFE, FCPA, CFLC – Chicago Chapter, Partner, Bronswick Benjamin P.C.
- Senior Vice President: Lezlee Liljenberg, CIC, CRIS, MA, PFR - Dallas Chapter, Expert Insurance Witness, Liljenberg Expert Witness
- Vice President of Education: Melanie Modica, ASA, ARM, CFLC - Houston Chapter, Accredited Appraiser and Appraisal Reviewer, Modica Fine Art LLC
- Vice President of Membership: Joseph Quilici, CE, SE, CFLC, CGBP – Northern California Chapter, Civil and Structural Engineering Expert, Quilici Engineers, Inc.
- Secretary: Mark Withrow, CFC, CMI, CHPP, CFLC, FACFEI, FABFE, FAAIM – Northern California Chapter, Nationally Certified Forensic Consultant and Medical Investigator, Golden State Security Consulting
- Treasurer: Bradford Taft, MBA, SPHR, CMF, SHRM-SCP, CFLC - Arizona Chapter, Managing Director, Taft Vocational Experts LLC
- Past President: John McReynolds, CGR GMB CFLC MCFLC - Houston Chapter Director - Construction Defect Consultant and Expert Witness, Construction Defect Consultants LC
Together with the Executive Committee, the following National Board members will oversee and execute strategies to accomplish FEWA’s goals and yearly plan. Representing both the National Organization and our local Chapters, the FEWA National Board will be an advocate for the expansion of member benefits, strategic initiatives, and spreading the value of FEWA to fellow experts, consultants, attorneys, and others in the industry.
- Bradford Taft, MBA, SPHR, CMF, SHRM-SCP, CFLC: Board member - Arizona Chapter Director
- Scott Greene, STFE: Board member - Arizona Chapter Director
- Mitchell Cohen, CPA, CFE, FCPA, CFLC: Board member - Chicago Chapter Director
- John Levitske, CPA, ASA, ABV, CFA, CFF, CFLC, CGMA, CIRA, MBA, JD: Board member - Chicago Chapter Directo
- Steven Bankler, PA, PFS, Cr.FA, CFF, CGMA: Board member - Dallas Chapter Director
- Lezlee Liljenberg, CIC, CRIS, MA, PFR: Board member - Dallas Chapter Director
- Jack Townley, RA, GC, CFLC: Board member - Florida Chapter Director
- Robert James, PE, CFLC, M.ASCE: Board member - Houston Chapter Director
- John McReynolds, CGR GMB CFLC MCFLC: Board member - Houston Chapter Director
- Joseph Landolph, PHD: Board member - Los Angeles Chapter Director
- Joseph Quilici, CE, SE, CFLC, CGBP: Board member - Northern California Chapter Director
- Mark Withrow, CFC, CMI, CHPP, CFLC, FACFEI, FABFE, FAAIM: Board member - Northern California Chapter Director
- Steven Murow: Board member - Orange County Chapter Director
- Paul Gentosi, CFLC: Board member - Orange County Chapter Director
- Lisa Boesky, PHD: Board member - San Diego Chapter Director
We are looking forward to a successful 2021 with our newly elected Board of Directors. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.